Monday, September 3, 2012

Marriage Monday is back...

I really want to get back in the routine of posting regularly - and with specific topics in mind...

So...Marriage Monday is back!

I was going to give you some insight on married life from my wonderful husband - but he declined the interview. :)

Then I was going to share marriage quotes with you. Other people's encouraging words and inspiring insights...but instead I want to talk about one specific quote.


If I get married, I want to be very married.
Audrey Hepburn


I love this. Too many people get married and only give 50 %. They're either lovers or best friends or partners - but they forget to be all of it.

I want to be very married.
Make decisions with my husband.
Talk about life with each other.
Worship together. 
Laugh together. 
Dance together.
Kiss a lot. 
Go out with friends and make memories together.
Be a homemaker and take care of our house. 
Dress up and look nice as a reflection of my husband.
Be a Proverbs 31 wife.
Cook dinner for us and eat together.  
Work at it together.
Share life and moments and adventures.
Vacation together.
Spend time with family together. 
Celebrate each day. Each moment. Each month.
Do it all together and wholly and completely.
I want to be very married.
So, what should you expect coming up on Marriage Monday?  
Special guest interviews from newlyweds, a couple who has been married for over 30 years, a couple who got married in their 40's, and - of course - normal Renee thoughts :) Plus, our one year anniversary will be here very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment