Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's Me: A to Z


I stole this from one of my dearest friends, Ashley - check her blog out
I figured it would be fun and quick, and hopefully interesting for you. 

A. Age: 24.

B. Bed size: Queen. 
(Btw, our new hand-me-down sleep number bed...is AWESOME!)

C. Chore you hate: Laundry.

D. Dogs: None. One of two things would happen:
I'd either get bored with him/her after a few weeks...
 Or get really attached and be devastated when it dies.

E. Essential start to your day: Frozen coffee. Not good for me, I know.

F. Favorite color: Pink. Teal. Orange. Green.

G. Gold or silver: Silver, I think.

H. Height: 5'5''.

I. Instruments you play: Nothing well. 


J. Job title: Campbell CAS Admissions Coordinator (Go Camels!) 

K. Kids: None yet. 

L. Live: Middle of no where. 
Community: Christian Light, Address: Fuquay, County: Harnett. 

M. Maiden name: Johnson

N. Nicknames: "My Nee" (Dad's), Sissy (Brandon's), Lillers (D's). Umm...?

O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I know of...

P. Pet peeve: People who are always late. People who complain all the time. 

Q. Quote: "I am come that they might have LIFE, 
and that they might have it more abundantly!" -Jesus

R. Righty or lefty: Righty. 

S. Siblings: My favorite little bro: Brandon.

T.Time you wake up: Between 7:00 and 7:30.

U. University attended: The best one. Campbell! 


V. Vegetables you dislike: Peppers. Onions. Tomatoes (I don't care if you call them fruit...they're gross)

W. What makes you run late: My flippin' comfy bed and cozy husband. 

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth. 

Y. Yummy food: Mexican. Hibachi chicken. French fries.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: "baby" anything. Seriously. 
Baby elephant. Baby hippos. Baby polar bear. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! :) I'll probably get bored with a dog too if we get one. But it will be outside & entertain itself haha. And I love the baby animals too!

    ReplyDelete