Sunday, May 12, 2013

A mother of a weekend

 It was a great weekend of productivity and loving on all of the moms and grandmas in our lives!

 
We started off Saturday morning assisting and cheering on my dad as he worked on our new deck!

Jessie and I took Mrs. Vickie shopping to love on her for Mother's Day. We spent the majority of the afternoon in Charming Charlies - where Jessie and I appreciated and made fun of (check out the sea urchin afro rings above) some of the jewelry...and Mrs. Vickie was in heaven. We met up with Derrick for dinner to end the evening. 

Derrick and I started out Sunday morning watching a sermon on God's Will and His Ways from Elevation in Charlotte...from the comfort of bed.

We went grocery shopping, visited all of our wonderful grandmothers...and spent time with my mom for a bit while my awesome dad continued working on the deck (mom and I are standing on it above). 

 We went to Hope's Sunday at 5 service to learn about serving others...

Met my family for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings!

Present time for my beautiful, gracious mom...

And we ended with one of my favorite nights of the year...Survivor finale! 


No comments:

Post a Comment