Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Green Home

Derrick and I are so blessed with our home. Through many different ways, God's provided the perfect place for us to call home. We've had many visitors, but many of you haven't been able to visit - so today I want to share my home with you. Let's take a tour. 

Welcome, C'mon in! 
This is our living room (you can see the kitchen and dining room to your left).

 It's cozy in here. Even though we don't have a real fire yet :)


This is our dining room/kitchen. Yummmm...




Our Bedroom 

And master bathroom

Derrick's office

The spare bedroom/media room/my room/marilyn room
(it will have a bed in there one day).



Thanks for taking the tour - and welcome to the Green home :) 
We hope to have you over sometime!

4 comments:

  1. Soooo cute and fun! I can almost pretend I live near you! Love your TWO Christmas trees!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!! the spare room...I expected to see... "..there will be a crib in there one day."
    hahaha!!! and yes...there will be. ;) love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same Gone With the Wind poster. Love it ! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Thanks for sharing your home. :)

    ReplyDelete