Friday, June 3, 2011

Captured Memory Lane...

I love doing photography. And, while I don't claim to be the best there is, it is a passion of mine and I don't think I stink at it. I would love to have the opportunity to do more photography and capture more special moments in people's lives. Today, with this thought in mind, I took a trip down memory lane...


 Weddings are both easy and hard to shoot. 
But they're worth all of the work - and there is no occasion more special.

I, honestly, haven't worked with babies much at all in life...But Elia is such a precious, beautiful baby - and I was excited to get to have some fun with her one afternoon.

I helped with Bethany and Jeremy's engagement pictures...and we shot these over a year later. I think that these newlywed photos turned out better than the original engagement pictures,
and this was one of my favorite shoots. 

Jessica surprised Hank with a graduation photo shoot, and I was very happy to help make it possible. They share my love for Campbell, and I tried to let the pictures show that. 

Kayla is one of my student ambassadors that I got to pamper and make feel like a star one winter afternoon. I think that pictures should make the subjects feel like a star.

1 comment: