Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...December!

I am excited that it is December! As I look forward to this week,
and the next and the next and the next, I am excited...and I'm glad.
I hate when December rolls around, and I don't feel like a kid at Christmas.

I'm pumped for this week...
Dinner with Derrick's family and mine.
The celebration of Aunt Carolyn's birthday with a Green family dinner.
Life group - shopping to bless a family who isn't as financially fortunate as us. 
End-of-semester breakfast at work. 
Christmas party at work
 (yay for the freedom to celebrate Christ at work)!
December 8 date day with Derrick
(the 4th anniversary of our best day - woot!). 
Christmas play at Mr. Billy's church. 

Wow. A lot to be excited about...and that's just this week.



The rest of December includes...
Continuing my marathon of every Netflix Christmas movie.
Celebrating Mom-Vickie's birthday.
Celebrating the little bro's birthday. 
Tacky-sweater game night with our church group.
Derrick and my 2nd annual Christmas Eve sleepover.
Celebrating Jesus' birthday with each group of our family: with food and traditions and laughter.
And blessing them all with gifts picked out just for them
(and I don't hate getting gifts either...let's be honest, folks).
Celebrating Christmas with my group of high school girl friends. 

Yay for December!
And, despite the 70 degree weather, I'm still praying for snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment