Monday, November 19, 2012

O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!


  I am thankful for my home
Several times a week, either Derrick and I will look at one another and say "I love our home." It never fails. It is homey and cozy and warm and home.

I am thankful for my job
I am thankful for Campbell University. I am beyond thankful for the wonderful people that I get to work with - faculty, staff, and students. And I am very thankful to have a job that I look forward to where I get to grow and learn and do...at a place that honors God and has a heart for students. 
.
I am thankful to live in Harnett County, NC, USA
I am thankful that there are two tractors in my back yard right now to plow the field of wheat behind our house. I am thankful that both my family and Derrick's family still pretty much all live exactly where they grew up within a few miles of each other. I am thankful the freedom we have and the people who fight for that freedom. I am thankful for the good ol' boys, the country churches, the traditions and American pride.

I am thankful for health
For my health. For the health of those that I love. For the health of my cousin who was suffering with cancer last year - and kicked its butt! And I'm thankful for the doctors and Great Physician who offer the hope of health when things aren't going so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment