Sunday, July 6, 2014

She's back!

I have missed you, dear friends. And missed sharing my heart with you. I could say that life has been too busy the past six months and, while it has been busy, I guess I just haven't made writing a priority. I am happy to be back, with no promises of blogging often. I'm going to do what I can.

I believe that everything should have a purpose, and I want to be purposeful to use this blog to encourage women as women, wives and daughters of the King.

In an effort to hold myself accountable, I've created four categories/labels/topics for my posts. And, if things don't fit one of these four categories, I'll try to not waste your time with it. I want to speak truth and encouragement into your life and make this blog about me and you. 

HomeMade - Thoughts and tips regarding how to run your home with organization, wisdom, yummy food and happy times.

His Word - I believe God uses my strong love for studying His Word to help grow my spiritual gifts of knowledge and wisdom - although most days I don't feel very wise or knowledgable. I can't wait to share my journey with you.

Personally - Encouragement from me personally - as a woman, wife and friend - to you personally - as a woman, wife and friend. Including struggles, stress, hobbies, exercise, and anything else that I can share from my personal journey to encourage yours.

His, Hers and Ours - Marriage! One of God's biggest blessings and something I love to write about.

Can't wait to grasp your hand and begin this journey together...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment