Friday, March 9, 2012

A blogger? No. A writer? Yes.

Not sure if you've noticed, but I haven't blogged in over a month! I was feeling a little down. Overly critical. Cynical even. I am not a blogger. I don't follow a lot of other bloggers. I don't have a lot of followers. I don't keep up with the blog world. I simply use my blog as a way to write.

I am a writer. God allows my thoughts to flow from my fingertips much more easily than my lips, and that is how I best share my heart. So I quit blogging for a while, but I can't give up writing. I can't give up the chance that maybe something God says through me will speak to just one person. Will encourage one woman. Will change one life. Will help one marriage.

So I'm back. I have no brilliant words to share today - because I'm busy at work, enjoying the silence of spring break, and then headed to the beach with the wonderful Green family! I'm so excited about good conversation, good food, board games, movies, laughter, and relaxation! God has blessed me with a wonderful new family, in addition the best old one :)

Here are a few random things I'll be writing about soon:
- Our search for a new church
- 5 months later - an update on married life
- Judge and jury - my struggle
- Too many TV shows...
- The simple life is expensive
 

Stay tuned!

Until then, I'll leave you with one of my absolute favorite verses and encourage you to live life abundantly! If you know Jesus, you are free! You are redeemed! You are a child of God! You are called to do more and be more and live more! 

 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
 I am come that they might have life, 
and that they might have it more abundantly!
John 10:10

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back... I have missed you. Hope you are doing well. I look forward to reading you newest blogs. Love you.

    ReplyDelete