Friday, May 20, 2011

iPod: Think Outside the Box

Sometimes I see people walking with their iPods keeping them company, and I wonder what they're listening to.  I think that it would be humorous, at times, to find out.

..You can tell a lot about a person by the music they listen to. But I don't necessarily think you can judge them on that alone.

I think that I could be perceived as a Carrie Underwood fan. That would be the standard type of music that people could pair me with. And that would be accurate...BUT don't put me in a box. I truly love so many different types of music. In the past three days, as I made my trek around campus trying to add exercise to my daily routine, here are some of the artist who have put a pep in my step:

Aerosmith
Avalon
Backstreet Boys
Boys To Men
Brad Paisley
Carrie Underwood
Celine Dion
Commodores
Conway Twitty
Def Leppard
Dolly Parton
Don Henley
Elvis Presley

Oh, and have I mentioned that I have 18 pandora stations..ranging from How Great Thou Art to Patty Loveless, from Classic Rock Songs to You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This, from Point of Grace to Reba...

So if you really could know what that person is listening to - it might surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment